Rudraksh damru bracelet description
Mahakal rudraksh silver bracelet 5 mukhi from java beads in flower design silver caps with adjustable links and clasp jewllery design best jewellery mahadev
MAHAKAL bracelet A reversable bracelet wone either side one giving it a shine finish due to the lazer cuts on it and the other side the normal bright finish so you can choose to flaunt it in a party or wear it for daily wear a size which is ideal for both men and women Classic Sales Package: 1 chain Colour: Silver Gross ..It is made in 92.5 sterling silver.
follow me on instagram page @ijewellery.in
Five Mukhi / 5 Face Rudraksha Bead
Planet Jupiter rules the panch Mukhi Rudraksha and it is mainly related to increase one’s own uniqueness. Two powerful qualities that are associated with this Rudraksha is mental and spiritual growth. This Mukhi has huge use in Vastu as far as the ability to bring protection and is the symbol of auspiciousness among the family members. This rudraksha balanced all the chakra points.
From the manufacturer
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver (999) used in silver bullion bars. Pure Silver, also known as fine silver is considered to be relatively soft, malleable and easily damaged, so it is commonly combined with other metals which in turn helps to produce a more durable and long-lasting product. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (925). On silver pieces, this is marked as 925. In sterling silver, 92.5% of the object by weight is silver and 7.5% will be another alloy, usually copper.
Why Gift Silver?
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
– Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
– Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
Rudraksh damru silver cap bracelet
– After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
– The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
– Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
– The words for ‘silver’ and ‘money’ are the same in fourteen languages or more.
Rudraksh damru silver cap bracelet
– Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron. ijewellery.in
- Mahakal Rudraksh Bracelet 100% Original and Natural Rudraksh improving physical & mental benefits.
- 5- 6 mm size 108 silver capping beads.
- 5 mukhi 20 to 24mm size silver capping pendant.
- Mahakal Rudraksh Bracelet 100% pure 92.5 silver wire and both side pure silver caps mala.
- Warning: Beware of fake unauthorized sellers. Buy our Genuine & Original product only from seller name “ijewellery” only. When you Received your order please Check seller name on your invoice carefully it should be “ijewellery” if you found any another seller name please return the product immediately or contact to ijewellery.