lavastone damru bracelet description
A reversable chain wone either side one giving it a shine finish due to the lazer cuts on it and the other side the normal bright finish so you can choose to flaunt it in a party or wear it for daily wear a size which is ideal for both men and women Classic Sales Package: 1 chain Colour: Silver Gross Weight: 130 gms Length: 20.0 inches ..It is made in 92.5 sterling silver.lavastone damru bracelet
From the manufacturer
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver (999) used in silver bullion bars. Pure Silver, also known as fine silver is considered to be relatively soft, malleable and easily damaged, so it is commonly combined with other metals which in turn helps to produce a more durable and long-lasting product. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (925). On silver pieces, this is marked as 925. In sterling silver, 92.5% of the object by weight is silver and 7.5% will be another alloy, usually copper.lavastone damru bracelet
Why Gift Silver?
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.lavastone damru bracelet
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
– Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
– Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
– After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
– The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
– Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
– The words for ‘silver’ and ‘money’ are the same in fourteen languages or more.
– Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.